Our Commitment to You
Total Rewards: Explore Our Key Offerings
We believe in doing everything possible to enhance people’s lives. This belief not only applies to the patients and customers we serve, but is equally passed on to our Team Members, especially when it comes to our comprehensive benefits package. Our offerings are designed to be flexible enough to allow you to pick the best coverage for you and your family. Based on eligibility, we offer:
- Medical Plan Coverage: We offer three Medical Plan options through Blue Shield. Kaiser is also offered in Hawaii.
- We offer a Health Savings Account (HSA) with Blue Shield Gold and Silver Medical Plans. The company funds a generous dollar contribution to your HSA account each year.
- Dental Plan Coverage: Coverage is provided through Cigna’s DHMO and Delta Dental PPO network.
- Vision Care is provided through Vision Service Plan (VSP).
- Survivor Benefits include company-paid Basic Life & AD&D insurance. Additional employee-paid coverage for yourself, your spouse and your child(ren) are also available.
- Income Protection Benefits include a company-paid Short-Term Disability Plan and a company-paid Long Term Disability (LTD) Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits are offered through Metlife and include Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Hospital Indemnity.
- We also offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help you and your family with everyday life issues.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): You can use the Flexible Spending Accounts to save money for child-care and out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
- The company offers automatic 401(k) enrollment and a company match.
- Paid Time-Off Benefits include vacation, holidays, floating holidays, sick days and paid time off for bereavement and jury duty.
- Additional Benefits include Teladoc, pet insurance, group legal insurance, home & auto insurance, Bright Horizons Care Advantage program for child and adult care, discount tickets, employee purchase plan, gym discounts, transportation benefits and more.
Start Your Journey with Us – And Be Part of an Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference
Beyond Traditional Team Member Benefits
We pride ourselves on having a “Total Rewards” philosophy, offering a competitive employee benefits and compensation package in order to attract and retain the incredible Team Members for which we are known. Below is a brief snapshot of the employee benefits beyond Health and Welfare you can look forward to when you join our team.
We believe that diversity leads to strength. We are an affirmative action / equal opportunity M/F/D/V employer.
The company recognizes the following holidays each year:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
In addition to these recognized holidays, Team Members receive paid floating holiday hours to be used at the Team Member’s discretion each calendar year.
Full-time Team Members earn two weeks of paid vacation for every year of continuous service. After five years, Team Members begin to earn three weeks per year and, after ten years, four weeks.
Tax Deferred Savings Plan
Eligible Team Members with three months of service can participate in the company’s 401(k) plan. Eligible Team Members may also participate in our Section 125 Plan, which provides tax savings with Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. Money can be put aside tax-free to pay for many unreimbursed healthcare and dependent care expenses. Eligible insurance premiums can also be deducted on a pre-tax basis.
We encourage Team Members to take advantage of opportunities to continue their education. The company offers educational assistance for professional and technical Team Members through our Continuing Education and Educational Reimbursement Programs.
Group health insurance benefits are offered to eligible Team Members and include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage.
Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance is paid for by the company and provided for all eligible Team Members. In addition, eligible Team Members have the option to purchase life insurance (optional life insurance) and AD&D insurance for themselves. They may also purchase additional coverage for their spouses and children.
Short-term and long-term disability insurance is provided for eligible Team Members.
Get the Latest
Stay Connected, Engaged, and in the Mix Through Our Social Media Channels
JOIN US ON