Alliance has a wide variety of career opportunities for professionals interested in focusing their skills on growing and managing our business in an environment that encourages fresh thinking and rewards success. Although many of these functions are outside the patient-facing environment, their overall focus is to continuously enhance our ability to deliver exceptional patient care.
Alliance also provides a strong professional leadership development program for Team Members desiring to advance into General Management roles. Our executive mentoring program is designed to allow high potential recruits exposure to the senior executive team in a personalized approach to professional development. If you’d like to work in one of the best environments healthcare has to offer, we invite you to explore a management career at Alliance.
The Alliance Career Advantage
- Take advantage of ongoing leadership training opportunities.
- Work with a team of dedicated, passionate managers who have strong healthcare management backgrounds.
- Be an entrepreneur. Enjoy complete autonomy and responsibility for the success of your business.
- Work in a culture where everyone is committed to excellence and improving patient satisfaction.
- Foster an environment where Team Members are encouraged to voice new ideas and are recognized for a job well done.
- Earn outstanding compensation with generous rewards for strong performance.
- Enjoy a comprehensive and attractive benefits package.
“It’s all about teamwork for me. And if my team played football, we’d be in the NFL. Every Team Member knows exactly what it takes to clear each patient for billing, schedule every scan, and deliver results to the patient’s physician, without a fumble. I’m the quarterback and I love working in an environment where my expertise and judgment is relied upon hour by hour. The pay and the benefits are great, but playing in this league is what excites me.”
Ryan – Operations Manager
“I wake up every day, thinking of new ways for us to improve our operational efficiency and cash flow. My ideas are always welcome and given fair consideration, even if my boss chooses not to act on them. He gives me the autonomy and responsibility to run my department the way I see fit, and it’s been a good fit for me. I feel challenged, but I’ve never had a stronger team to work with anywhere – every Team Member has my back. I’ve only been at Alliance for six months, but I can easily see being here for a good chunk of my career.”
Susan – Director of Operations