Alliance has the expertise and industry-leading resources to provide radiology or radiation oncology solutions for our partners, including market analysis, strategic planning, management and staffing, state-of-the-art equipment, and marketing.
We strive to be the premier provider of diagnostic radiology and oncology services in the nation. We focus on MRI, PET/CT, and CT and other advanced diagnostic modalities through our Radiology division and radiation therapy through our Oncology division.
With approximately 1,800 team members committed to providing exceptional patient care and exceeding customer expectations, Alliance provides quality clinical services for over 1,000 hospital and other healthcare partners in 43 states.
Alliance (NASDAQ: AIQ) is a NASDAQ listed company. We have excellent financials showing consistent growth in EBITDA, a strong balance sheet, and a very strong foundation to support future growth, including a stable and experienced management team.
Our leadership stats
- 1,000+ hospital partners and other healthcare clients in 43 states, and growing
- The nation’s largest provider of advanced diagnostic radiology services
- A leading operator of fixed-site radiology centers, with over 120 locations across the country
- Operating nearly 500 diagnostic radiology and radiation therapy systems nationwide
- Operating 29 radiation therapy centers, including 18 dedicated stereotactic radiosurgery facilities
- The leading provider of stereotactic radiosurgery services nationwide
- Over 30 years of industry experience
Learn more about our divisions:
Alliance HealthCare Radiology (“Alliance Radiology”) is the largest provider of advanced diagnostic radiology services in the United States, focusing on MRI, PET/CT and CT.
Alliance Oncology partners with hospitals, physicians and other healthcare providers to set a new standard of care for cancer patients by establishing state-of-the-art cancer centers or upgrading existing facilities with advanced technologies, including Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) and Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS).